Meat Raised Naturally
Thanks to the many blessings bestowed upon on us by the Lord, here on the homestead, we are happy to raise animals with lots of love. We firmly believe in trying to raise our animals as naturally as possible. Our sheep, goats and cattle are purely pasture raised and are hay/grass-fed only.
Our chickens and turkeys are free-ranged. They enjoy running the fields, woods and pasture gobbling up insects, plants and scratching in the dirt. We welcome you to follow us on this journey as we slowly grow our homestead. We were excited to add Nigerian Dwarf and Mini Nubian goats to the homestead, along with Icelandic chickens this past year. We can’t wait to have goat kids and Icelandic lambs in 2018.
Products we offer…
- Mini Nubian goat kids (available in Spring 2018…see kid schedule)
- Lambs (available Spring/Summer 2018)
- Hatching eggs (available starting Spring 2018)
- Chicken meat -next batch in Spring 2018
- Turkey meat- 2017 sold out!
- Farm Fresh eggs
- Wool/fleeces- Fall 2017 available
- Wool Roving available
- Honey (available Fall 2018)
- Produce (available late summer and fall)
- Quilts and crafts
“Then the LORD God took the man and put him into the garden of Eden to cultivate it and keep it.”
“They found rich good pasture and the land was spacious, peaceful and quiet” 1Chronicles 4:40